Welcome to Skin and Body Balance! We offer results-oriented facial services and private fitness instruction to help you feel beautiful and healthy from the inside and out.
Skin and Body Balance is now practicing NEW COVID 19 PROTOCOLS:
- One-on-one by appointment only services. No waiting room environment creates less of a risk of exposure to the clients.
- Limited appointments during booking times to allow for extra cleaning.
- All non-essential items throughout the building have been removed.
- Spa technician has received new Covid 19 treatment guidelines to follow from the Georgia Department of Cosmetology.
- Spa technician will wear appropriate PPE while performing spa treatments on clients.
- Clients will sign a Covid 19 liability waiver prior to receiving treatments.
- Face masks required as clients enter and leave the building. Hand-washing will be required by clients prior to entering the treatment room.
- Clients will receive a temperature check with a touch-less thermometer prior to entering the treatment room. Clients with a temperature above 99 degrees will be asked to leave immediately.
- No steam will be administered during facial treatment.
- Hand sanitizer in the treatment room is available for client use.
- UV Sanitizer is available for clients to place phone, keys and pens and other small personal items to sterilize after contact.
I’ve had the honor of serving hundreds of people in the Atlanta community in mind and body wellness at Skin and Body Balance, where I offer spa, fitness, and nutritional rebalancing programs. I want everyone on this beautiful, amazing planet to have it all – to look and feel his or her best. When we feel good about our selves, we achieve great things and spread our love and good energy.
THE LATEST ON THE BLOG
SEE WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
“I recently had a facial at Kristin’s spa and can’t wait to return for another one! Kristin is a true professional and knows her trade better than anyone I have worked with previously. She explained the process step by step and answered all my questions. Not only was the service amazing but the treatment was top notch.”
Jen T., Atlanta, GA
I have had the privilege of going to many spas and Kristin’s facial was by far the best I have had. My skin is oily with large pores and because of radiation had some discoloring. I wanted to try the microdermabrasion and it was perfect. My skin looks like new, feels like peach skin. However, my favorite part was the massage while the mask was setting. I felt and looked like a million bucks. Thank you so much and I will see you next month, Kristin.”
Robin F., Atlanta, GA
“Kristin’s Thai massages are the best in Atlanta hands down. Not only is she skilled in massage, but is also an excellent aesthetican! She is very knowledgeable, and bright. Her down to earth vibe makes you feel right at home! Again, what a treat to have a session of any sort from Kristin. Thank you!!! My skin is glowing, and I feel very energized from the Thai massage. I will definitely be coming back again!!”
Mary C., Atlanta, GA